JG = Jonathan Green E W-I = Eleana Winter-Irving 16 June 2013
JG: Blue ties, quail breasts and hairdressers: the Pandora’s box of political sexism has been opened again.
E W-I: Yes Jonathan it has, and as far as I am concerned you are contributing to it. Today’s episode of Outsiders was appalling on all accounts.
The fact that many men chose to wear a blue tie the next day, places them in the ‘I hate Julia Gillard because she is female and strong’. box. This meant that they can say this without actually speaking it. How clever. NOT!
JG: Can you imagine any radio host having that conversation with John Howard? Or, really, any Australian politician other than Julia Gillard? What has happened to the authority and dignity of the office?
E W-I: Nope, can’t imagine it. What has happened to the authority and dignity of the office? I will tell you. It is the blatant lies and misrepresentations made by the Main Stream Media constantly defiling the incumbent government and Julia Gillard. The obvious bias towards the LNP and Abbott is sickening. Why is MSM biased towards LNP and Abbott? I will tell you, it is because they want Abbott as their puppet, so that he will do their bidding when he becomes PM. They know full well Julia Gillard will not. That is why they hate her. One person eggs on the others to ever more daring and foolish acts and comments, as if it were a game. And have a look at the innuendo of this comment: What has happened to the authority and dignity of the office? Julia Gillard is always dignified, even when she trips over. It is the media that has usurped her of her authority.
JG: But how authentic is the PM’s feminism, who talks blue ties while endorsing David Feeney? Why is the PM’s misogyny pitch less effective now than it was in her famous speech?
E W-I: Who says this speech is less effective? You? Are you ‘it’? How dare you question how authentic the PM’s feminism is when you are a party to her demise! The blue ties speech is not connected to David Feeney. She obviously chose the best person for the job. Go on criticise her for THAT too.
Well I guess if you are a moron you won’t get it. This speech is no less effective than the last. This speech was predetermined and the misogyny speech was spur of the moment. That is all that separates them. You didn’t like this speech made to an ALP Women’s group for Labor Women because you are obviously leaning to the Right and the Right are anti-abortion and anti-women in power. You try to hide it at times, so that you won’t be accused of bias. But a reasonable person can smell it wafting through the radio. You can’t hide a vibration that you give off.
JG: How big a factor is the PM’s gender in this… or are other factors at work?
E W-I: The PM’s gender is a huge factor. The fact that she is strong, intelligent, tough, cool calm and collected, poised and unruffled, fair, compassionate, helps the poor and happy for the women of calibre to look after themselves. All are factors, but the other factor at work is MSM that which you are a part of Jonathan Green. As I have previously said she is no one’s puppet.
JG: Will Abbott suddenly restore gravity to the prime ministership? Or will it still be a shock jock free for all?
E W-I: This is how I answer this. How can a clever, manipulative, misogynous moron bring gravity to the Office of the Prime Minister? A man with one policy, besides undoing all the good Labor has done over the past 5 years. The shock jocks will never change. They will vilify, unfairly criticise and lie about almost anything, unless it is something that is close to their hearts. And even then they will lie to promote their cause. All Shock Jocks are morons and only morons listen to them.
Do not think for a second that it is not alright for me to call a moron a moron? Moron is a word that is in the dictionary and a word that is applied to a human being, which these morons unfortunately are. They may not have a low IQ, but they say very foolish things and believe they are getting away with it. Ha ha ha, but only in the eyes of other morons. I would love to say, “as if that matters.” However it is the sheer volume of morons living in Australia that worries me. Compulsory voting means that every moron gets to vote. All the sheeple who may not be morons, but easily led, they get to vote and hasn’t Rupert Murdoch done a number on THEM? Some uneducated people think that if they read it somewhere, that means it is truth. WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! Even if MSM are printing something truthful, they blow it out of all proportion and go on and on and on about it until every unsuspecting person has been thoroughly brainwashed by it. That is the MSM’s ploy. Brainwash the public into believing ABBOTT is the MAN to lead this country. ( yeah, down the drain).
I am not degrading a person by calling them a moron, as it is truthful, just pointing out how they are. Chaff bags, sexist menus, sexual orientation questions, and all the myriad of other dreadful things that have been said about our beautiful PM are degrading. You and the rest of MSM have not learned about shame. These are the times now which MSM have led us down this debauched and uncompassionate path, where one can do anything without shame, PROVIDING one is male, white and misogynist. If you are backed by power, or in the case of Rupert Murdoch are the power; you are ‘safe’. Safe from prosecution that is. Who can take on $14 b in the courts? If it’s not Rupert Murdoch, it’s Gina Rinehart. She also wants Abbott as her puppet. Of course, why wouldn’t she? Haven’t you noticed that Abbott mimics her views on poverty? He only wants to support women if they are women of calibre. You do not have to be intelligent to pass university exams, you only need to be clever and have a good memory. You don’t have to be a good person either.
Gina Rinehart hates the poor. She believes all poor people are either too stupid to get a job, OR they are too lazy. Now let’s analyse this for a minute. Suppose we have 5.5 % unemployment, is it realistic to think that everyone of those unemployed persons could be employed if they were not stupid or lazy? Have you never heard of someone losing their job because of closures and not being able to get another job? Have you never heard of university graduates not being able to get work, any work? Have you heard of ‘over qualified’? And what about injured people, they are soooo lazy my God! Get off your butt and work for God’s sake! Get OUT of that wheel chair and WORK! Gina forgets that she never had to look for work when she left school. She has never needed to go for a job interview. She forgets that she inherited billions from her father. And wasn’t she resentful when Rose Porteus got a small portion of her father’s estate. She forgets that the first billion she made was not enough money and she just had to make another and another, even to the point of depriving her own children. “I want it ALL for myself” syndrome. She forgets that she made her billions from dirt, dirty coal, something the Greens and Labor want to ease out. Get it now? You won’t if you are a moron sheeple with skewed views. No amount of logic or reason gets through to moron sheeple people’s brains/minds.
Now I took a few notes from the panel who disappointed me greatly. First on was Eva Cox: writer, feminist and sociologist and social commentator. MY God! Some feminist! She said that the PM’s Blue Tie speech was tacky. To say this about a woman in the highest office of the land is not feminism. She also criticised her misogyny speech. She criticised Julia Gillard’s endorsement of David Feeney for Batman without checking I bet the reason why. What if David Feeney was the best person for the job? What if there wasn’t a woman that was up to it available? Was this taken into consideration? Too hasty Eva, not a good look for a feminist. I think you should drop that handle.
Next was Grace Collier: Industrial Relations Consultant, declared that she is not on the Right side of politics about 3 times; the Lady doth protest too oft me thinks. You would never know from hearing what she had to say. She did not think the misogyny speech ‘cut through’. Whatever THAT means. She said that the PM is ‘almost’ an imposter. Huh? ALMOST? If you are a moron sheeple you will think this comment is fine. Well it isn’t. Dictionary: Imposter, a person who deceives others, esp. by assuming a false identity: charlatan. So has Grace covered herself by saying ‘almost’? Please note that Julia Gillard has NEVER broken a promise. Also please note that a promise can ONLY be broken if the word promise is used. It is bizarre to think that a person has broken a promise every time they have had to change course on account of changing circumstances. How often have you changed your mind, Anyone, Grace, Jonathan? Did you consider that every time YOU changed your mind or plans that you were breaking a promise? Of course not. See how unfair you are being when you call Julia Gillard a liar, or worse still J U L I A R. Every time you say this, it is you who are doing the lying. Get a grip on reality, logic and reason for goodness sakes. Not saying that anyone called Julia Gillard a liar here, only that MSM often does.
Next Grace said that the PM should not show any cleavage in Parliament. To which there was out cry from both Jonathan Green and Bernard Kean. In fact at this point there was chaos and I couldn’t exactly hear what was being said, as everyone was talking at once, but Jonathan and Bernard both disagreed, lol. I guess they both appreciate cleavage on anyone. That is fairly typical isn’t it? Personally, if the PM or any MP is well dressed, clean and suitably dressed, cleavage or not is acceptable. How many men have come and sat in parliament drunk? COUNT. How many women have done the same? NONE! Women behave with much more decorum than men do. What is cleavage anyway. Good grief! How petty!
Next was Bernard Kean: National Affairs editor for Crikey. He said that “it was a poor decision to run that speech” and also said that it was tacky. He said that she made a leap to abortion and that’s where the speech went horribly wrong. WOW! So little thought put into THAT remark. How was she supposed to get from one subject to another? Ease into it little by little and maybe hint at abortion and then mention it half an hour later? Well Bernard, you have never needed an abortion. I have had two. I want the right of every woman to choose for themselves and not my right to abortion to be governed by men. Women don’t poke their noses into the Prostrate Cancer debate, to operate or not to operate, unless they are qualified doctors and surgeons. Abbott’s views toward Women’s Rights is pathetic. Why any woman would want to vote for him, just shows how brainwashed they are. He then goes on to say that Julia Gillard is leading the party to defeat. Thanks for nothing Bernard, that’s so encouraging. NOT! UNTRUE!
My opinion is that Julia Gillard is the best PM this country has ever known. If all the morons and uneducated sheeple suddenly disappeared into the abyss, then Julia Gillard would romp in with a landslide. Please pass on to Fran Kelly whom I would call Centre Right, and EVERY day going on about leadership challenge. Also Alison Carabine whom I vehemently disagreed with this morning.
Here is a list of all Labor’s achievements over the past 5 years all with a HUNG PARLIAMENT! Now do the maths, good or no good? How does that stack up to LNP and Abbott? What fools you all look to the smart, educated, logical and reasonable Australians.
ALP achievements/bills since they came to office in 2007.
1. NBN (the real one) – total cost $37.4b (Government contribution: $30.4b)
2. BER 7,920 schools: 10,475 projects. (completed at less than 3% dissatisfaction rate)
3. Gonski – Education funding reform
5. MRRT & aligned PRRT
6. Won seat at the UN
7. Signed Kyoto
8. Signatory to Bali Process & Regional Framework
9. Eradicated WorkChoices
10. Established Fair Work Australia
11. Established Carbon Pricing/ETS (7% reduction in emissions since July last year)
12. Established National Network of Reserves and Parks
13. Created world’s largest Marine Park Network
14. Introduced Reef Rescue Program
15. National Apology
16. Sorry to the Stolen Generation
17. Increased Superannuation from 9 to 12%
18. Changed 85 laws to remove discrimination against same sex couples
19. Introduced National Plan to reduce violence against women and children
20. Improvements to Sex Discrimination Act
21. Introduced Plain packaging of cigarettes
22. Legislated Equal pay (social & community workers up to 45% pay increases)
23. Legislated Australia’s first Paid Parental Leave scheme
24. Established $10b Renewable energy fund
25. Legislated Murray/Darling Basin plan (the first in a hundred years of trying.)
26. Increased Education funding by 50%
27. Established direct electoral enrolment
28. Created 190,000 more University places
29. Achieved 1:1 ratio, computers for year 9-12 students
30. Established My School
31. Established National Curriculum
32. Established NAPLAN
33. Increased Health funding by 50%
34. Legislated Aged care package
35. Legislated Mental health package
36. Legislated Dental Care package
37. Created 90 Headspace sites
38. Created Medicare Locals Program
39. Created Aussie Jobs package
40. Created Kick-Start Initiative (apprentices)
41. Funded New Car plan (industry support)
42. Created Infrastructure Australia
43. Established Nation Building Program (350 major projects)
44. Doubled Federal Roads budget ($36b) (7,000kms of roads)
45. Rebuilding 1/3 of interstate rail freight network
46. Committed more to urban passenger rail than any government since Federation
47. Developed National Ports Strategy
48. Developed National Land Freight Strategy
49. Created the nations first ever Aviation White Paper
50. Revitalized Australian Shipping
51. Reduced transport regulators from 23 to 3 (saving $30b over 20years)
52. Introduced NICS – infrastructure schedule
53. Australia has moved from 20th in 2007 to 2nd on OECD infrastructure ranking
54. Awarded International Infrastructure Minister of the Year (2012 Albanese)
55. Awarded International Treasurer of the Year (2011 Swan)
56. Introduced Anti-dumping and countervailing system reforms
57. Legislated Household Assistance Package
58. Introduced School Kids Bonus
59. Increased Childcare rebate (to 50%)
60. Allocated $6b to Social Housing (20,000 homes)
61. Provided $5b to Support for Homelessness
62. Established National Rental Affordability Scheme ($4.5b)
63. Introduced Closing the Gap
64. Supports Act of Recognition for constitutional change
65. Provided the highest pension increase in 100 years
66. Created 900,000 new jobs
67. Established National Jobs Board
68. Allocated $9b for skills and training over 5 years
69. Established Enterprise Connect (small business)
70. Appointed Australia’s first Small Business Commissioner
71. Introduced immediate write-off of assets costing less than $6,500 for Sm/Bus
72. Introduced $5,000 immediate write-off for Small Business vehicles over $6,500
73. Introduced Small business $1m loss carryback for tax rebate from previous year
74. Legislated Australian Consumer law
75. Introduced a national levy to assist Queensland with reconstruction
76. Standardized national definition of flood for Insurance purposes.
77. Created Tourism 2020
78. Completed Australia’s first feasibility study on high speed rail
79. Established ESCAS (traceability and accountability in live animal exports)
80. Established Royal Commission into Institutional Sexual Abuse
81. Established National Crime Prevention Fund
82. Lowered personal income taxes (Ave family now pays $3,500 less p.a. than 2007)
83. Raised the tax-free threshold from $6,000 to $18,200
84. Australia now the richest per capita nation on earth
85. First time ever Australia has three triple A credit ratings from all three credit agencies
86. Low inflation
87. Lowest interest rates in 60 years (Ave mortgagee paying $5,000 less p.a. than 2007)
88. Low unemployment
89. Lowest debt to GDP in OECD
90. Australian dollar is now fifth most traded in the world and IMF Reserve Currency
91. One of the world’s best performing economies during and since the GFC
93. Australia now highest ranked for low Sovereign Risk
94. Overseen the largest fiscal tightening in nations history (4.4%)
95. 21 years of continuous economic growth (trend running at around 3%pa)
96. 11 years of continuous wages growth exceeding CPI
97. Increasing Productivity
98. Increasing Consumer Confidence
99. Record foreign investment
100. Historic levels of Chinese/Australian bilateral relations
• First female Prime Minister
• First female Governor General
• First female Attorney General
Now you list NLP achievements, lol. Paid Maternity leave to women of calibre. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.